ICOM – F52D / F52D UL (IS)
The F52D series portables are the perfect radio to migrate from the F50/V series to IDAS digital. Small and lightweight the F52D series comes with dozens of modern features and functions customers will want. The portable also includes popular F50V features like submergibility, vibration alert, and voice recording/playback for up to 8 minutes. New features include built-in Bluetooth™, a continuous 20-position rotary selector and ON/OFF volume knob that’s tilted for easy access, a better dot-matrix display with status icons, and OTAP. Icom is the choice when you want to take your communications to the next level.
|512 channels w/128 zones|
|136-174, 380-470 or 450-512 MHz|
|Standard version or intrinsically safe version|
When pre-programmed 2-tone, 5-Tone, MDC, and/or IDAS signals are received, the radio can vibrate with enough force to be felt through clothing.
Turn on and off the recording manually (with a button) and it will automatically record every incoming call and every transmission from that time forward for up to eight (8) minutes. The F52D series also allows users to program the radio to automatically record all RX and TX all the time, and old messages will delete when the memory is full. Push a pre-programmed button on the radio allowing you to hear “the last message.”
For emergency situations, the F52D series includes an emergency key and four emergency functions: man down, motion detection, stationary detection and lone worker. The motion/stationary sensor sensitivity level is programmable in 10 levels for each function.
Intrinsically Safe Version
The hazard-ready F52D UL/F62D UL is the perfect radio for commercial customers operating in harsh environments. The F52D UL/F62D UL with the intrinsically safe battery meets the ANSI/TIA-4950-A, ANSI/UL 121201 requirements for:
- Intrinsically Safe: Division 1, Class I, Groups C, D
- Class II, Groups E, F, G
- Class III T3C
- Non-incendive: Division 2, Class I, Groups A, B, C D
The F52D series provides NXDN™ CAI-based IDAS digital model operation in IDAS conventional and multi-site conventional. The following IDAS features available:
- Analog/digital conventional mixed mode operation
- Upgrade to Type-D trunking
- AMBE+2™ vocoder
- Over-the-Air Programming with manager software
- Over-the-Air Alias (OAA) sends own name with a call
- Over-the-Air Update (OTAU) changes the repeater channel data and site code over the air (Type-D trunking)
- Individual, group call
- Status call and polling
- Short data message
- Transparent date mode
- Hands-free communication with built-in Bluetooth®
- Transparent data modem can transmit data at 9600bps over the radio
- Channel voice announcement
- Built-in 2-tone, 5-tone, CTCSS, DTCS & MDC1200 in analog
- VOX (voice operated transmission) function
- Tactical group function
- Normal, priority and voting scan
- Voting scan for site roaming
- Digital voice scrambler (low level encryption)
- Analog voice scrambler (inversion)
Our state-of-the-art communication solutions can provide everything your business needs to grow. Learn more on how Cardinal Communications can develop a customized solution for your business needs! Contact Us!
Need help finding the right product?
Our team is dedicated to helping businesses find the right solution that fits their needs. From product support and service to fleet management solutions, our team of experts can help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Learn more or schedule a product demo today!